Welcome to the Aquatics Department
Fun For All Ages
The Salvation Army Ray and Joan Kroc Corps Community Center indoor aquatic facility is designed to to provide fun for all ages. In addition to the recreation pool and lap pool, the aquatic facility offers a fun water play area with a water slide for the whole family that encourages multi-generational interaction.
The recreation pool is a zero depth entry pool and children will enjoy attractions such as the Jumbo Shrimp slide, Splashpads, and vertical sprays in designated areas. The lap pool is used for water skills classes, swim class, aqua aerobics classes and more. The recreation pool also offers a family water slide with a catch pool.
- At the top of each hour lifeguards will close the pool for 10 minutes for adult swim and for youth to use the restroom.
- Children ages 5 and under must be accompanied by a parent at all times in the pool.
- Toddlers 2 years and under must have on a swim diaper and plastic pants while in the pool.
- You must have on shoes and shirts when entering other areas of the facility.
- Once the pool reaches capacity a waiting list will be started at the membership service desk. Please sign in on the waiting list to ensure use of the pool.
- The pool at times may be closed due to unforeseeable circumstance. Please be respectful of the situation and staff as they work to keep the pool safe for everyone.
- You must be 48 inches to use the slide, this rule will be enforced by staff and lifeguards.
- Lifeguards will enforce the following rules: No running on the pool deck, no diving or doing flips off the side of the pool, and no food or drink (except water) on the pool deck.
- The correct swimming attire is required. Cotton shirts or shorts are NOT permissible in the pool.
*Monday – Friday from 10 AM – Noon, the pool is especially busy during the summer months. Please be aware of this as we often fill to capacity very quickly.
The Kroc Center offers a variety of swim lessons for all ages and skill levels. To view a list of swim lesson descriptions and schedules, click here.
Enjoy all the benefits of a land workout without the impact on your joints while improving cardiovascular fitness, muscular strength and flexibility. Various types of equipment will be introduced as participants work at their own pace to advance their skills. All swimming levels welcome, ages 13+. Expect to get a great workout! No matter where you start you will finish strong!