Welcome to the Aquatics Department
Fun For All Ages
The Salvation Army Ray and Joan Kroc Corps Community Center indoor aquatic facility is designed to to provide fun for all ages. In addition to the recreation pool and lap pool, the aquatic facility offers a fun water play area with a water slide for the whole family that encourages multi-generational interaction.
The recreation pool is a zero depth entry pool and children will enjoy attractions such as the Jumbo Shrimp slide, Splashpads, and vertical sprays in designated areas. The lap pool is used for water skills classes, swim class, aqua aerobics classes and more. The recreation pool also offers a family water slide with a catch pool.
*Monday – Friday from 10 AM – Noon, the pool is especially busy during the summer months. Please be aware of this as we often fill to capacity very quickly.
The Kroc Center offers a variety of swim lessons for all ages and skill levels. To view a list of swim lesson descriptions and schedules, click here.
Enjoy all the benefits of a land workout without the impact on your joints while improving cardiovascular fitness, muscular strength and flexibility. Various types of equipment will be introduced as participants work at their own pace to advance their skills. All swimming levels welcome, ages 13+. Expect to get a great workout! No matter where you start you will finish strong!
Here are a few things to remember about your visit to the Kroc Center pool:
- You must be at least 48″ tall to enjoy the large slide. This height requirement is for the safety of smaller children.
- The pool is equipped with a lift anchor for handicap access.
- All children ages 3 and under are required to wear swim diapers and plastic pants over the swim diaper. Lifeguards will be checking to see that this requirement is being followed. (The Kroc Center tries to keep these in stock for purchase, but please call before you arrive to confirm availability.)
- Parents must be with-in arms reach of children ages 5 and under.
- If your child is sick, please do not allow them to swim.
- If anyone has an open sore they will be asked to not swim.
- Swim suits or lycra shorts/shirts are allowed in the pool. Other street clothing is absolutely not allowed.