There are many children on the Mississippi Gulf Coast who will not receive Christmas presents without the help and support of people like yourself. Here at The Salvation Army, every child who needs Christmas assistance is called an Angel. When you visit a local retailer, you may choose an Angel to “adopt” and purchase new and unused presents to help make their Christmas a little brighter. Every Angel has suggested gift ideas, but we also encourage you to be creative!
Here are the simple steps to adopt an Angel:
1) Take an angel from the Angel Tree
2) Purchase gifts for that child. There are gift suggestions on the Angel provided by the parent, but you can also be creative and purchase items you think that child would enjoy!
3) Don’t wrap your gifts! Bundle all of your new and unwrapped gifts and return them to the business where you received your Angel or you may drop the gifts at our Distribution Center:
4) Don’t forget to include your Angel code on the gifts! This way, we will know which child should receive the gifts.
5) You may include gift wrap and wrapping accessories with your gifts, but please do not wrap your gifts.
CALL 228-374-8301 FOR MORE INFORMATION.